Sangria Recipe For Your Festivities
Entertaining guests this festive season? Of course we are! Want to win hearts and be the perfect hostess? Of course we do! Given below is an easy, step by step recipe to create the best Sangria ever…
– 1 Bottle of Wine (Port Wine has been used here)
– 1 Bottle of Champagne (Brut Rose by Chandon has been used here)
– 1/4th cup Triple Sec
– 1/4th cup Brandy
– 1 Apple
– 1 Orange
– 1 Kiwi
– Jar/Glass Pitcher
– Chopping Board
– Wooden Spoon
– Measuring Cup/Bowl
– Take the glass pitcher/jar, and pour a bottle of wine into it. Champagne is added in the same proportion as the wine
-1/4 th cup of Triple Sec and Brandy is added to the base. Since we’ve used port wine (which is relatively sweeter than the normal wine), sugar was not added, in case the need is felt, powdered sugar should be added depending upon the taste.
– Dice the fruits (an entire apple, orange and kiwi) and add it to the liquor mix.
– Cover the jar and refrigerate for minimum 8 hours
– Serve Chilled and with the fruits
– Serves: 4-6 persons
So, now you can prepare the coveted wine concoction right at home and get compliments flowing. Have a lovely evening folks!